Friday, October 30, 2009

The Adventure Begins...

Unfortunately, I am not a great writer.  Many times, I don't even really enjoy it.  Then why start a blog?  Good question.  I've been wondering that myself.  I used to think that my life was not interesting, that God just had a pretty good, boring plan for me.  Well, in the last few years I've come to the understanding that life, and especially my life right now, is an exciting, exhausting, wonderful, and frightening adventure.  You have probably already discovered this for yourself, and I am glad if you have because it comes with a very different perspective to look through.  But myself only discovering it recently, and still being reasonably young and excitable, I am bursting with the discovery!  The heart knowledge that my life is worth something, that it is exciting, and that God makes it that way, seems to be all my wildest dreams come true.  Maybe that's why I'm writing a blog.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment